Happy Monday, everybody! Hope your day’s going well so far… Mine’s going great–I got up early, I found some awesome bloggers to follow, and I just got “nominated” for the One Lovely Blog Award!
I’d like to thank Alanna for “nominating” me! You might be wondering why I put quotations on that word…well, it’s cuz she came up with a really fun (and quite genius, really) way of picking people to nominate–she nominated the nth likers of her post (I just so happened to be the 13th–which was one of the numbers she picked). Anyways, you’re awesome, Alanna! 😉
I think it’s time we got this party started, eh? 😉
- Each nominee must THANK the person who nominated them and link their blog in the post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image
- Must add 7 facts about them.
- Then nominate 15 people!
SEVEN FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I am an Olympic binge-watcher. I love TV series. My current faves are Criminal Minds (still in season 11, so please no spoilers 😂) and This Is Us! Oh, and Arrow, of course.
- I have one brother (who just turned fourteen on Saturday) and his name is Ben-Jacob.
- Since college doesn’t start until a couple months, I spend my days writing (blog posts and my second novel), and some afternoons, I work at my brother’s football club–I’m the girl at the registration booth who accepts the athletes’ payments, keeps track of their attendance, and handles the money, receipts, and accounting for the session. And the directors of the football club also started a day care, so I’ve been working there too! Which is really fun ❤
- Pentatonix’s Christmas album makes me really happy. Especially the O Come All Ye Faithful track.
- My first novel, Into the Shadows, is about a teenage girl named Anya who suffers from a form of PTSD after an international group of terrorists called the Syndicate tries to kidnap her. Only neither she nor the CIA knows exactly why they’re after her.
- To say I like coffee would be the most understated understatement in the history of understatements. If I don’t have coffee by late morning, I get a headache…
- It would make me really happy if you read Into the Shadows! (Also available in paperback, Barnes&Noble, Kobo, and the Apple Store) 😉
Have a great week ahead, wonderful people! Don’t forget to sparkle ❤