Okay, I’m going to come clean here…though I haven’t been nominated for a Grammy (ever), I just received my first nomination for The Mystery Blogger Award (which feels like a Grammy to me, so…thanks so much for the nomination, Peri!)
Also, a BIG chunk of the credit should go to the creator of this award, so thank you as well, Okoto Enigma!
RULES, RULES, RULES…WHO NEEDS ‘EM? WELL, YOU DO, IF YOU WANNA JOIN IN ON THE FUN! 😉 Here they are:
- Display the award logo on your blog. (It’s that bug, blue, very mysterious-looking photo with the words Mystery Blogger Award)
- List the Rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer five questions from the nominee.
- Nominate anywhere from ten to twenty bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
Okay, let’s do this! I would like to thank my co-stars, Ryan Gosling, Emma Stone, Jennifer Lawrence, and Julie Andrews for being the best–oh, wait. Wrong awards show…oops! 😂
OKAY, I’M GOING TO BE SERIOUS NOW…
3 THINGS ABOUT ME:
1.) I’ll be heading off to college in a few months, and the course I’m taking is European Studies!
2.) I love binge watching. A few of my favorite TV series are Arrow (go Olicity!), The Flash (go Snowbarry!), The Walking Dead (I love you Daryl), Stranger Things (why only 8 episodes??? 😢), and The Blacklist (Raymond Reddington is the FUNNIEST!)
3.) Today, I nearly walked into a parked car because I was walking while looking at my phone…
ANSWERS TO PERI’S QUESTIONS:
- If you could be one celebrity, who would it be? Tori Kelly. No, Emily Bett Rickards. Alicia Keys? Oh, wait, I think I’ve got it…J.K. Rowling.
- What is your favourite book and why? I love Ally Carter’s Gallagher Girls series because I’m just a sucker for spy stories.
- Since I used a Disney GIF up there and mentioned going to Disney World, favourite Disney movie? The Game Plan. Hands down. One of my fave father-daughter movies.
- Myers-Briggs type? I’m running out of ideas of questions lol. I had to google that one, LOL! I took an online test to find out, and the result I got was ESFP. Apparently only 5% of the population (including Beyoncé) is that type!
- Fav thing to do when bored? Hmmm…I’ve been so busy lately, I can’t really remember the last time I was bored! 😅 I eat, I guess…or watch TV…or check my social media accounts for notifications.
Great questions, Peri!
Peri (I thought I’d nominate you again because you deserve it…for being so awesome and being the very first to nominate me for any blogging award! 😉 )
MY 5 QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES:
1.) After a bad day, who’s the first person you go to?
2.) What’s something you’re scared of?
3.) What do you think of my new book, Into the Shadows? 😅😅😅 I’m sorry, I had to…
4.) What’s the last thing you ate?
5.) If you were stranded on an island, what are the top three things you’d HAVE to have with you?
MY BEST POST SO FAR…
There you have it, folks! Have fun! 🙂